© 2016 Bowen Design. All Rights Reserved. Photos for Illustration: iStockphoto.com
The play’s the thingy! The Queen is visiting Stratford-beyond-Avon for some royal business and wants to take in a show. The local Shakespearean community theater company — The All’s Well That Ends Well Players — are the only game in town. They have one more hour to prepare for the show. They are not ready.
Part of the 2016 Minnesota Fringe Festival, August 4 – 14h – at the Rarig Thrust Stage.
For more information about this show, please contact Kevin Bowen at email@example.com
There were five performances during the Minnesota Fringe Festival, which ran from August 4 – August 14, 2016. WHERE: U of M Rarig Center Thrust, 330 21st Av S, Main Floor SHOW DATES & TIMES: • Friday, August 5 at 10:00 PM • Sunday, August 7 at 7:00 PM • Monday, August 8 at 5:30 PM • Thursday, August 11 at 8:30 PM • Friday, August 12 at 10:00 PM Photo illustration by Kevin Bowen. Photos © iStockphoto.com
THE ORIGINAL CAST:
- Lord William Willoughby – The Director (Henry Southwick)
- Audrey – An Actor (Nicole Laurenne)
- Dull – An Actor (Michael Weingartner)
- Pursuivant – An Actor & Posthumous Leonatus – The Set Designer (Joshua Palmer)
- Weyward Sister One & Mistress Quickly – (Alison Anderson)
- Weyward Sister Two – (Anna Lakin)
- Weyward Sister Three – (Jessica Thompson Passaro)
- Lord Abergavenny – The Music Director & Puck – The Writer (James Michael Zappa)
- Shylock – The Producer & Philip The Bastard – The Board Operator (Paul Doud)
- Guiderius – The Janitor (Tim Colby)
- QEII – Drag Queen Elizabeth (Robert Yarwood)
Directed by Michael Sheeks.
Stage Manager – Martin Sheeks
Set Design, Props by Tim Colby.
Costumes by Robert Yarwood.
Script by Kevin Bowen.
Music by Martha Davis.
© 2016 By Kevin Bowen. All Rights Reserved.